Jackie Roos, owner of Jamware Company
At the claassroom training you can learn:
Day 1: Course Outline:
1. Introduction. Description of iRidium software package.
2. Creation of new projects iRidium GUI Editor.
3. Connecting to serial, IR and TCP/IP devices.
4. Sending commands and get feedback.
5. Graphics in iRidium
6. iRidium licensing system
7. Work with iRidium Transfer. Uploading ready projects on control panels (iOS, Android, Windows, OS X).
Day 2: Course Outline:
1. Build a project with step-by-step guidance and the provided graphics.
2. If you have a device you want to learn to control, bring it along.
Course Preparation:1.Install iRidium mobile on your Laptop (current version is 2.2.1 https://s3.amazonaws.com/iridium2_downloads/environment/iRidium_SETUP_2.2.1.exe)
- RAKO lighting
- CBus Lighting
- Arrowhead Elite-S Alarm Panel
- Yamaha Receiver
- IP cameras
- Global Cache
- KNX equipment (please let us know in advance so we can get this)